We lead the network of Ausdance organisations delivering integrated programs across the country, anticipating industry issues and providing innovative and inclusive responses. Ausdance National also has its own National projects and programs. Read about our contributions to the Australian dance sector.
- provides leadership for dance education, advocacy, policy development and debate.
- provides a national voice for dance development in Australia.
- champions innovation, creativity and diversity in dance.
- encourages access to and understanding of dance in communities throughout Australia.
- assists in identifying and promoting all dance traditions that exist in Australia, in recognition of their cultural importance.
- fosters international links with dance and dance-related organisations.