Critical Path provides opportunities for choreographers to explore new ways of working; to develop new networks; and to engage in debate and critical appreciation of dance.
Based at The Drill, a large rehearsal space on the harbour in central Sydney, Critical Path's program offers:
- space and support for artists undertaking their own research;
- intensive laboratories and workshops facilitated by national and international artists;
- masterclasses with artists from dance and other disciplines;
- mentoring projects for choreographers to build new relationships with peers;
- discussion events and opportunities for artists to share practice and ideas.
Visit the Critical Path website.