We lead the network of Ausdance organisations delivering integrated programs across the country, anticipating industry issues and providing innovative and inclusive responses. Ausdance National also has its own National projects and programs. Read about our contributions to the Australian dance sector.
- provides leadership for dance education, advocacy, policy development and debate.
- provides a national voice for dance development in Australia.
- champions innovation, creativity and diversity in dance.
- encourages access to and understanding of dance in communities throughout Australia.
- assists in identifying and promoting all dance traditions that exist in Australia, in recognition of their cultural importance.
- fosters international links with dance and dance-related organisations.
Email us and join us on Twitter, Facebook and Vimeo.
- President: Gene Moyle (Qld)
- Vice President: Elizabeth More, AM, MAICD (NSW)
- Vice President: Shaun Comerford (SA)
- Treasurer: Libby Walsh (NSW)
- Ordinary Council Members: Annette Carmichael (WA), Helene George (Vic), Jacqui Simmonds (ACT)
- Representative of the National Advisory Committee: Jasmine Moseley (Vice President Ausdance Victoria)
Executive Director: Kathy Baykitch
Communications Manager: Rachael Jennings
We have a special interest in the independent sector, youth and community and professional development for dance teachers in the ACT.
T 02 6188 4250
Marketing & Administration, Emma Dykes
Administrator, Olivia Fyfe
E Block, Gorman Arts Centre, Ainslie Ave, Braddon ACT 2612
We are the main support and advocacy body for dance in NSW. We are committed to raising the profile of local companies and artists, both nationally and internationally.
T 02 9256 4800
Director: Michelle Silby
Manager: Kiri Morcombe
Projects and Program Manager / Acting Manager: Claire Gammon
Arts Administrator: Chris Mifsud
Marketing Manager: Lauren Vassallo
Lvl 3, 10 Hickson Road, Arts Exchange Building
The Rocks NSW 2000
We work to bring recognition to the many roles that dance plays in the cultural life of Queensland and to maximise opportunities for practitioners.
T 07 3122 7628
- Kate Usher, Executive Director
- Ashleigh Musk, Projects Producer
- Stephanie Pokoj, Administration and Communications Officer
Level 4, 420 Brunswick Street Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
We provide resources, advice, advocacy, education and professional development for dance artists, practitioners and enthusiasts throughout the state.
Ausdance SA President: Jade Erlandsen
GPO Box 1810, Adelaide SA 5001
Ausdance Victoria is the voice for dance in Victoria. We aim to lead, support and champion all things dance.
T 03 9689 2055
- Clare McKenzie, General Manager
- Michelle Silby, Executive Director
- Katrina Rank, Director of Education of Life Long Learning
- Quinho Soler, RTO Coordinator
- Joshua Allen, Marketing Officer
- Dance Development Officer, Sasha Leong
59 Francis Street, Yarraville VIC 3013
Ausdance WA provides leadership, support and advocacy for all forms of dance in Western Australia. Through our membership program and annual initiatives we aim to inspire, produce, educate and support dance as part of the every day in WA.
T 08 9322 6101
- Director, Gabrielle Sullivan
- Marketing & Memberships Officer, Miranda De Baughn
- Projects Manager, Charlotte Martin
PO Box 7452, Cloisters Square, WA 6850
1st Floor, King Street Arts Centre, 357 – 365 Murray Street, Perth