Personal Accident insurance for dance professionals factsheet #9

In This Article

Personal accident insurance protects you against loss of income resulting from injury or sickness. If you become unable to work for a period of time as a result of an accident or illness, a Personal Accident insurance policy can cover both the cost of your treatment and the loss of earnings that result from your inability to work. 

The types of insurance you need will depend on your specific activities. It’s a good idea to discuss what you need with a broker or insurance specialist.

Get more information

As part of Aon's commitment to service, they have a dedicated team that is happy to help you with any questions about your insurance needs. Please visit or contact the Ausdance service team at Aon on 1800 806 584 for assistance.

Australia’s leading insurance broker, Aon, has partnered with Ausdance, Australia’s peak body for dance, to create an insurance scheme specifically designed to cover the full range of risks faced by professional dancers, studio teachers and independent artists.

Related articles