- Job title: Director, Ausdance WA
- Location: King Street Arts Centre, Perth
- Applications close 5.00 pm 16 October 2015
- Annual salary: $60,000—$80,000
Ausdance WA exists to ensure dance is integrally embedded in the cultural life of Western Australians as an art form, career pathway, recreational pursuit and healthy life choice.
‘Lifelong Dance’ is the vision informing our strategies for the 2016-18 triennial. The proposed program of activities will realise this vision across the spectrum of professional and non-professional dance.
We are seeking a leader in program delivery, dance education and policy development to champion innovation, excellence and creativity in dance.
The successful candidate will provide a range of assistance and support to the elected Management Committee; manage the day-to-day affairs of Ausdance-WA; be accountable and responsible for the organisations financial, human and physical resources; and create and maintain effective relationships to be an active advocate and provide leadership for dance in WA.
To express your interest in this role, please email the following to [email protected]:
- Your resume
- A statement outlining why you would be effective in this position (max 1000).Your statement must relate to the responsibilities of the position and provide evidence indicating you have the required competencies and experience for the position.
Applications must be received by 5.00 pm 16 October 2015.