The 2019 Annual General Meeting for Ausdance National will be held on Friday 15 March 2019 from 10.00 – 11.30 am at The Primrose Potter Australian Ballet Centre, Level 6, 2 Kavanagh Street, Southbank, Melbourne VIC.
The agenda, minutes, proxy form, membership information and names of the nominated eight-member national council are available below. Please note that the Annual Report will be available online from 11 March 2019.
Ausdance National as your peak sector organisation continues to drive important advocacy work to support the sector especially as we head toward an upcoming election. Much of the work we do is unseen and invisible but Ausdance National continues to drive support for the sector and lobby for increased investment across the sector.
The AGM has been scheduled during Dance Massive in the hope that some of you may be able to attend to hear about current plans and the appointment of the National Council. I am delighted at the calibre of nominations received. As the number of nominations does not exceed the required positions, there is no need to hold an election.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, please consider providing a proxy on the form included below. Email your signed proxy form to Ausdance National by Wednesday 13 March 2019.
I look forward to seeing some of you on Friday 15 March 2019.
Professor Gene Moyle
- President: Professor Gene Moyle, Associate Dean, International and Advancement and Creative Industries Faculty, QUT Creative Industries
- Vice President: Helene George, Managing Director, Creative Economy
- Vice President: Annette Carmichael, Dance Artist / Creative Producer
- Treasurer: Libby Walsh, Development Manager, Vicinity
- Board Member: Jacob Boehme, Artist & founding Director of Yirramboi First Nationals Arts Festival
- Board Member: Simon Hinton, Artistic Director / CEO Merrigong Theatre Company
- Board Member: Colm O'Callaghan, Executive Producer, Force Majeure
- National Advisory: Simon Owen, President, Ausdance WA Group Representative
2019 AGM papers
- 2019 Agenda (774KB PDF)
- 2018 Annual General Meeting minutes (56 Kb PDF)
- Proxy form (712 Kb MS Word)
- 2018 Annual Report (4.7MG PDF)