Submit your ideas and proposals
We welcome your suggestions for topics, speakers or proposals for sessions including but not limited to:
- Five-minute presentations that may be thematically grouped with others to form the basis for longer sessions that will include both presentations and discussion
- 'Pecha kucha' style presentations (20 slides x 20 seconds)
- Studio-based sessions such as lecture demonstrations
Please note: proposals for showings and classes will not be eligible. NDF2015 is about fostering critical dialogue, and there will be other avenues for showings through Dance Massive managed by Ausdance Victoria. For more information visit Dance Massive.
Give us your feedback
We encourage any feedback you have about the proposed NDF2015 lines of focus:
- Transforming the form: changing structures and their effects
- The subtleties and nuances of innovation.
- Discourse: How is dance written about, spoken about and communicated?
Please use the NDF2015 proposals form and complete the feedback section.